At present, environmental protection gas cabinets are getting more and more attention. However, many people still do not know how to properly use the environmental protection gas cabinet. Xiaobian here for everyone to sort out the use of environmentally friendly gas cabinets. Hope to be able to help everyone.
Correct use of environmental protection gas cabinets
- The correct way to use the environmental protection gas cabinet should be: first open the valve, then put the items in, and then close the valve.
- When loading, it is best to place items from top to bottom to avoid excessive pressure inside the gas cabinet.
- If you need to take out the item, it is best to open the valve first, then take it out, and then close the valve.
- Do not put metal objects inside the environmental protection gas cabinet.
- If you need to dry clean the environmental protection gas cabinet, it is best to use a clean cloth or sponge, do not use a steel brush or other metal brushes.
- If you need to clean the environmental protection gas cabinet, it is best to use soapy water or neutral lotion, and do not use strong acid or strong alkaline chemicals.
- If it is necessary to store flammable and explosive items in the environmental protection gas cabinet, it should be marked with “flammable and explosive items – in storage” in an obvious position.
- Avoid interacting with other objects when storing flammable and explosive items.
The working principle of the environmental protection gas cabinet is realized by using air pressure. When the air in the environmental protection gas cabinet is compressed, a certain pressure will be generated. This pressure pushes outside air out of the cabinet while preventing outside air from entering the cabinet. In this way, environmental pollution can be effectively prevented. Generally speaking, environmental protection gas cabinets work in the following ways:
- Ventilation This method mainly achieves the ventilation effect by setting a fan on the vent.
- Air extraction This method is mainly used to extract air through the air duct, but it can also be connected to the fan through the pipeline for air extraction.
- Natural ventilation This method mainly adjusts the indoor environment through air conditioning equipment.
- Centralized control One is to use mechanical or electrical control technology to control and manage pollutants; the other is to monitor pollutants by installing automatic equipment and systems.
Advantages of environmentally friendly gas cabinets
- Environmentally friendly gas cabinets are environmentally friendly and do not produce pollutants.
- Environmental protection gas cabinets can effectively reduce indoor air pollution.
- The use of environmental protection gas cabinets can save energy.
- The installation of environmental protection gas cabinet will not take up too much space.
How to choose and install environmentally friendly gas cabinets
Generally speaking, when a factory or other dangerous place produces a large amount of harmful gas, it is necessary to use an environmental protection gas cabinet. The following is a brief introduction to the use of environmental protection gas cabinets. When using, first install the gas cabinet on the ventilation opening of the workplace; then open the ventilation opening, and be careful not to let the outside wind blow in; finally open the upper cover of the gas cabinet, and be careful not to let the outside gas enter. When a large amount of harmful gas is produced in a factory or other dangerous place, workers should be immediately isolated to a safe area.
How to maintain an eco-friendly gas cabinet
The maintenance of the environmental protection gas cabinet is very simple, as long as it is cleaned every few months.First, wipe the gas cabinet housing with a dry cloth, then with a damp cloth.Second, use a sponge or a soft cloth to dip an appropriate amount of soapy water inside the gas cabinet, and then gently wipe the inside of the gas cabinet. Finally, wipe the treated sponge or soft cloth clean with a dry cloth.